Happy Sunday, friends! How has your weekend been? My boyfriend is in town for the long weekend. Long distance is so hard, but it really makes me appreciate the time we do get to spend together. We've been eating a lot of food but also doing some workouts to balance it out. ;) I ordered some activewear from Grana and love it! Definitely size up, though. I ended up with a small in everything because XS was too tight. I plan to do a review/"around town" post with it once it warms up a bit! (If you're new to the brand, use my referral link for 10% off your first purchase! I'll get a credit.)
- If you're like me and feeling completely overwhelmed because of this new political era, don't forget to spend time taking care of yourself.
- And when you feel like taking action but don't know where to start and/or are overwhelmed by the number of things you could be doing, 5calls.org has the pressing issues worth contacting your representatives about.
- A man who has sued the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in the past was unfortunately just confirmed to be the head of the entire organization. Not good news. Check out some of the photos captured of America before we had the EPA.
- I loved reading Grace's blogging tips. It's always interesting to hear tips and tricks from a popular blogger. I wish I had more time to dedicate to growing my site/social media.
- I'm obsessed with the color palette in this outfit worn by Chelsea.
- I made these cheesy bacon Brussels sprouts for my mom's Super Bowl party and OMG. So. Good.
- Here's a new Ed Sheeran song to give you all the feels.
- A little pre-spring wish list: a striped lace-up top by Madewell, destroyed black denim by Topshop, a suede moto jacket by Blank NYC, and a gorgeous blush pink saddle bag by Cuyana.
And just for fun (inspired by the lovely Alissa), I thought I'd do a little "ask me anything" session! Feel free to ask me anything about blogging, grad school, my life, my boyfriend, my cats, etc. I'll answer some questions (or all, depending on amount received and the content/appropriateness) in an upcoming post (or posts, again depending on amount/content). :) I'll probably close the form below around February 26th!