It's been a while since I shared a batch of links! I've got some good ones this time around. ;) I hope you've had a great weekend so far! I don't know about you, but I'm already looking forward to my long weekend next weekend.
- In one of her recent weekend link posts, Kaity shared these financial planning tips at every age. After a more-expensive-than-usual month, I'm feeling pretty down about my financial situation, but I plan to get serious once I find myself a real job after graduation.
- Fran shared tips for how to grow and improve your blog that are perfect for bloggers at any stage.
- I can't get enough of this palm print skirt on Nicole!
- Did you see this? A Southwest plane had an engine failure in flight. I'm glad everyone was okay, and I can't wait to read about how that actually happened.
- Recently, I've been rethinking having kids because of the state of the world, especially environmentally. Here's an article via NPR about having kids in the age of climate change. It's a kind of long but really good read and something worth thinking about.
- My mom's garden has been producing pounds of jalapeños, so I've been searching for recipes using them and this jalapeño guacamole with kale sounds interesting! Do you have any good (not-too-spicy) recipe suggestions?
- Young the Giant recently released a new album titled Home of the Strange, and this is one of my favorite songs.
- And a quick shopping list: this striped peplum top from Madewell (I recently tried it on and if I get it, I might try one size up from usual; it was tight in the shoulders); this henley tee from Amour Vert (right now, get 25% off your tee or tank purchase with code TREELOVE); black leather chelsea booties by Frye (love this style); and these cropped flare jeans by Old Navy (might be worth trying if you're interested in the trend but don't want to spend a lot of money).