Happy weekend, friends! I'm currently on my way to my hometown for my second (and final) vacation of the summer. I haven't been back since Christmas, and I haven't been back during the summer for a few years, so I'm excited to chill with my family and old friends and do every summery thing there is to do. ;) Here are some links I've been loving lately! I hope you enjoy them as well.
- Does your bra fit you perfectly with absolutely no fit or comfort issues? If not, you're likely wearing the wrong size! I plan to share my story soon, but in the meantime, Anuschka's post on the topic is an excellent resource (and don't forget to check out Nicole's story if you haven't already!).
- Kaity just started her third year of medical school and had her white coat ceremony! You go, girl!
- I just adore Liz's style and this outfit especially.
- If you're a bit confused about Brexit, this breakdown by the BBC is a good read. Also, apparently people were frantically Googling what the EU was after they voted... #waytogo
- Lucy, a travel blogger based in the UK, shared her thoughts on Brexit.
- Are you a fan of The Bachelorette? (Team Robby, anyone?) Buzzfeed figured out what Donald Trump would say if he were a contestant (using real quotes, of course).
- Here's a fun throwback song to start your week.
- And some shopping: I'm currently trying to decide between this top and this dress from Amour Vert (get 20% off your first order with code FIRSTLOVE); the striped and silk top I purchased from COS in Vienna is now 50% off (naturally!); some colorways of Madewell's retro Indio sunglasses have been reduced in price; and Uniqlo is currently running a promo on AIRism items like my favorite tank tops (plus shipping is a flat $5 right now).