I know every blogger ever does link love posts, and it wasn't really something I was interested in doing until I found a bunch of links I wanted to share. ;) (Maybe that's how they all start? Ha!) Normally I would do an "outfit obsessions" post today, but I haven't been on Pinterest as much lately and I haven't completely ran out of outfit ideas this season! This likely won't be a regular series, but if you like it, then I'll try to share fun and/or interesting links more often.
Without further ado, here are some links I thought you may enjoy. Hope you've had a great weekend!
- Leah's post on stereotypical "blogger poses" is too good not to share! Are you guilty of any of them?
- If you're a blogger, you should check out the newly-launched Blogging For Keeps site, a resource for all things blogging! I'm really enjoying the content so far. I downloaded the blog & social growth tracker so I can finally get into gear and quantitatively track my growth.
- I've never been a true bridesmaid (and probably won't be anytime soon), but I enjoyed reading Nicole's tips on how to be the best bridesmaid/Maid of Honor you can be!
- A couple of weeks ago, Katherine shared this article about how four men with four different incomes spend their money (and value money in general). I found it fascinating!
- I cannot believe this article is real: A flight was delayed because a passenger thought a professor doing math was a terrorist. She should look at the math I have to do—it's truly terrifying!
- On a heavier note, the blogging world lost a beautiful soul in a tragic accident this past week. Rest in peace, Cami. <3 (If you frequent ModCloth's Style Gallery, you may have seen her outfits on there.)
- If only I had all the pieces to copy this outfit and this outfit RIGHT NOW.
- Plus, some goodies I've been eyeing: a striped t-shirt dress from Madewell (I felt it when I was in store and the material feels more sweatshirt-like than a typical t-shirt dress), a gold bucket bag from J.Crew (I don't need another bag but OMG IT'S SO CUTE), and the prettiest silk dress from Amour Vert (so wish I had an excuse to buy/wear a dress like this, though the print is also available in a top).