It's been a couple of months since my last round-up of links, so I figured it was about time for a new one! (However, I realized I do this annoying thing where I read really cool articles and then forget to save them to share in these posts... Ugh! I should always have a draft going so I don't lose/forget the cool links.) Anyway, I hope you all are having a lovely start to June! It's now crunch time for me as I prepare to move back to Idaho in a couple of weeks...!
- I love Refinery29's money diary series! It's so interesting to read how people spend their money in a week and how it varies (or doesn't) depending on the salary.
- Reading how climate change deniers became climate change believers was eye-opening to me as a climate scientist.
- Some lucky Canadian folks captured amazing footage of a tornado passing through their backyards (for real though).
- I loved reading Cassie's thoughts on wearing vs. modeling clothes. It seems like so many of the popular bloggers only dress up for photo shoots and don't actually wear their outfits in real life whereas I actually wear all of the outfits I share (and usually wear them all day by making sure they work for all of my plans).
- I am completely obsessed with Nicole's birthday outfit (and how the location matches perfectly!).
- AJ rounded up the current questionable denim trends. Would you wear any of them? ;)
- There is SO MUCH amazing new music out right now! I recommend HAIM's new song, Want You Back, Carly Rae Jepsen's new song, Cut to the Feeling, and Dua Lipa's self-titled album.
- A summer wish list: this BlankNYC jacket that everyone has (40% off in the Nordstrom half-yearly sale; buy now to wear later), white Veja sneakers (ethically/sustainably made in Brazil), a straw tote bag for my beach trip next month (if only I had the $$$), and a new pair of sunglasses by Le Specs (super similar to the Moorea Seal pair I wear constantly).