Is anyone else excited about the fact that it's April?! Yippee! I'm excited for even warmer weather than last month (though I know a rogue spring snowstorm is not out of the cards, why Utah?). I'll be a busy bee trying to finish up my dissertation this month. I'm still planning to stick to my every-other-day blog posting schedule, though, as long as things don't get too crazy!
- This post blew my mind and put everything into perspective for me. I definitely don't regret my decision to move back to my hometown once I'm done with school.
- Hallie shared 15 inspirational quotes and so many of them spoke to me, especially since I'm starting a new chapter soon (finishing school and joining "the real world"—eep!).
- Fran is one of the first bloggers I followed, and she is finishing up her last year of medical school. I was so excited for her when I heard she matched into her top choice for residency!
- If you're a Fixer Upper fanatic like me, you'll love this look at how a house looks after Joanna's staging is removed and the owners decorate. (Also, I think it's tacky when people are on the show and then rent out their house afterward.)
- This Instagram account, while heartbreaking, will make you believe in true love.
- Ed Sheeran released his third album, Divide, which includes the most perfect first dance song. (I just realized I shared another Ed song in my last link love, haha! They're really that good.)
- Will you be shopping any of the Victoria Beckham for Target collection? It goes on sale a week from today (April 9th). I haven't decided yet if I will...
- And a quick wish list: a dark floral ruffled dress by Madewell (maybe for graduation?), a basic tee with a twist by J.Crew (if you love the lace-up trend), the 'Starla' flat sandals by Loeffler Randall (in my dreams!), and a cozy sweatshirt by Alternative Apparel (got one in "Pacific Blue" from my local store on sale and it's the best for lazy days/lounging around in the evening).